The Sunshine Award
Before I begin to tell you guys about The Sunshine Award, I just want to let you know that every award I am sent is truly appreciated and I am so very grateful for all of them. I have not yet been able to update my award posts to add everyone’s names, however I will be updating them very soon and acknowledging each person who nominated me. You all are so great, thank you so much!
I am so honored to have opened my comments to see that Little Wife On the Prairie nominated me for The Sunshine Award.
How it works:
1. Blog a post linking back to the person/blog who nominated me
2. Answer a few questions and nominate 10 bloggers, linking their blog to my post
3. Leave a comment on the blogs I have nominated
Okay, now onto the questions:
1. Who is your favourite philosopher? I think Thales is pretty cool to read about. He was the first philosopher to apply geometry, resulting in the calculations of the distances of ships to shores and heights. That’s right … I know some stuff!
2. What is your favourite number? 26
3. What is your favourite animal? I have always been a seal fan.
4. What are your Facebook/Twitter URL’s? @alotonyourplate & Like me on Facebook to help A Lot On Your Plate get to 100 Likes!
5. What is your favourite time of day? I am definitely a morning person and love it.
6. What was your favourite vacation? I absolutely love anything Disney. I’ve been there twice and they are by far my two favorite vacations of all time.
7. What is your favourite physical activity? Kickball.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Shirley Temples
9. What is your favourite flower? Don’t judge, but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for buttercups.
10. What is your passion? Inspiring people to be the best version of themselves.
And now for some bloggers I would like to nominate for The Sunshine Award:
4. M Twenty Six
10. The Pink Gourmet
Please complete the above to accept your award and thank you again Little Wife on The Prairie!