Cheesy Garlic Mash & Chicken Bowl
Recipes like these are perfect after a long day at work, when you want to whip something up quick for the family that tastes great and doesn’t consume a lot of time. This is my twist to the KFC Mash Potato Bowl.
What you will need:
1 box of garlic mashed potatoes of your choice
1 can of corn
1 can of gravy
1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice
Optional: 1 can of gravy
1. Prepare the chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn as directed on the packages.
1. In a medium-sized bowl, scoop a layer of mashed potatoes.
2. After draining the corn, layer the corn on top of the mash.
3. Cutting the chicken into pieces (this is optional, but the strips I had bought were pretty big), and layer on tops of the corn.
4. Top the chicken with a layer of shredded cheese. Place back in the oven for a minute or 2 until the cheese is completely melted. You can also place the bowl into the microwave for 1 minute if you already turned the oven off.
5. Add gravy to the top of the bowl and serve!
This is such an easy recipe and is so good! For more super easy dinner recipes from A Lot On Your Plate, click here! Be sure to check out my super easy breakfast and lunch recipes too.
Like A Lot On Your Plate on Facebook! It would be greatly appreciated
Thanks for reading!