My nephew came home from school with this project and I thought it was absolutely adorable (not to mention really easy), so i knew i had to share. Even though the project was for earth day, this craft is perfect for a rainy days or weekends.
Small Hands, Big World:
What you will need:
(1) paper plate
(1) tube of blue kid-friendly washable finger paint (crayola recommended)
(1) tube of green kid-friendly washable finger paint (crayola recommended)
(1) piece of white construction paper
(1) piece of red construction paper (im sure pink would work too)
(1) glue stick
(1) scissors (the adult is advised to cut the construction paper themselves)
(1) paint brush
Step 1: paint the plate completely blue.
Step 2: apply green finger paint to your child’s hand and press onto the piece of white construction board.
Step 3: cut and glue to the blue dish.
Step 3: making a heart with the red (or pink) construction paper, have the child write their name in the middle.
Optional: Step 3: using extra construction paper, cut a strip and make a bow.
It’s that simple! Feel free to leave any comments or ideas on how to tweak this project if you’d like